+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Following Lights

Default Following Lights

Following Light is all about chasing the light to uncover the nature at its purest converted into Photographic art-That is Landscape Photography. ( Burugso Photography: all rights reserved)

Default Re: My Landscape Shots

Hope you like it Guys. . . . ..

Quote Originally Posted by Burugso View Post
    Another Daybreak shots!

Hope you like it Guys. . . . ..

It's cool to know that you have started your own Landscape thread here, Brader Burugso. Let me say at the onset that I acknowledge your effort to set yourself up one early morn to capture these images. I say that to you as a heir to that creed.

Now here is what I think.

In an instant I was drawn to image #3 of your second post. The might of the sunrays subdued by the cumulus clouds created some beautiful hues bouncing in the water which you managed to capture nicely in the frame.

The fishermen setting bait supply the drama and character to this shot. It is a smart choice that you included them in the composition but if I were to take this shot on my own, I would use a slower shutter while the camera sits on a tripod and pan to the left side to grab more of those warm colored lights as they wrap around and dissipate in the mushroom-like clouds at the left of the image (when you are viewing in front of the monitor). If a polarizer is available, I would take advantage of that too and threw it in the equation.

I think that would enhance the complexion of the shot.

Having said those, it is a decent set overall Brader. Now, let's see more of your landscape pictures in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorn View Post
    It's cool to know that you have started your own Landscape thread here, Brader Burugso. Let me say at the onset that I acknowledge your effort to set yourself up one early morn to capture these images. I say that to you as a heir to that creed.

Now here is what I think.

In an instant I was drawn to image #3 of your second post. The might of the sunrays subdued by the cumulus clouds created some beautiful hues bouncing in the water which you managed to capture nicely in the frame.

The fishermen setting bait supply the drama and character to this shot. It is a smart choice that you included them in the composition but if I were to take this shot on my own, I would use a slower shutter while the camera sits on a tripod and pan to the left side to grab more of those warm colored lights as they wrap around and dissipate in the mushroom-like clouds at the left of the image (when you are viewing in front of the monitor). If a polarizer is available, I would take advantage of that too and threw it in the equation.

I think that would enhance the complexion of the shot.

Having said those, it is a decent set overall Brader. Now, let's see more of your landscape pictures in this thread.
    Thank you Brad, hehehe (overwhelmed mode). . . Yup, I agree it would have been better if I used slower shutter but unfortunately, I do not have any tripod yet and it would be very difficult if not impossible to shoot on slower shutter-hand held.
    Moreover, those fishermen were constantly moving that I must wait for them to be aligned with the background. . . . And yes, it would have been better if the mushroom-like cloud was included in this composition. .. .

Thanks and I'm happy to hear(perhaps read?hahaha) from you. It feels like playing basketball with Lebron. . .

nindut master barugso... nindtut tan-awon...

reminder lang...
    "pls dont forget the "rule of thirds" in Landscape and in Seascape too...

Quote Originally Posted by Rgvince View Post

reminder lang...
    yup! hehehehehe thank you master.

See? I told you! Your photos are beautiful so don't be shy to share them here. I'll teach you bout the rule of thirds 2morow so Master Rgvince will not get mad. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStar View Post
    See? I told you! Your photos are beautiful so don't be shy to share them here. I'll teach you bout the rule of thirds 2morow so Master Rgvince will not get mad. hahaha
    hahahaha I like the Idea Rebz, (tapulan baya kaau ka mo todlo nah). hahahaha thanks daan!

Quote Originally Posted by Burugso View Post
    hahahaha I like the Idea Rebz, (tapulan baya kaau ka mo todlo nah). hahahaha thanks daan!
    That's the only one I'll teach you. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rgvince View Post

reminder lang...
    what is rule of thirds pre?.. dapat tatlo?

+ Reply to Thread